Ford SYNC 3 | A Better way to be connected
Ford has released updates to its SYNC 3 system by adding more extensive features and improved technology. Drivers will be excited by the extended capabilities of the SYNC 3 system. Ford took the best of their old systems and combined them with the features and technology that drivers needed. The Ford SYNC systems is already known for its amazing user interface and entertainment options. Take a look at what the SYNC 3 has added to it’s system.
SYNC 3 Features:
Ford’s SYNC 3 is giving its system some great new upgrades. Ford drivers will be excited about the new system.
- Easy to use design
- Pinch to zoom screen technology
- High-speed performance and screen response
- Real world voice commands with immediate system response
- Pairs with an iPhone to connect with Siri with the Siri eyes free options
- A climate control app allows you to control the temperature inside the car with the screen
- Automatic updates via built-in Wi-fi network
- SYNC AppLink allows you download new apps onto your SYNC system
The SYNC 3 is available on these Ford models:
- 2015 Ford Fiesta
- 2015 Ford Focus
- 2015 Ford Fusion
- 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford C-Max
- 2015 Ford Taurus
- 2015 Ford Edge
- 2015 Ford Flex
- 2015 Ford Explorer
- 2015 Ford Escape
- 2015 Ford F-150
- 2015 Ford Transit Connect
- 2015 Ford Super-Duty
*SYNC is also available on the 2016 models of these vehicles.
SYNC 3 is more responsive than ever. Drivers will enjoy how easy it is to use the system. The number of apps that SYNC has will astound you and your passengers. There is no limit to what the SYNC 3 in your new Ford car, truck, or SUV can do.
Watkin Motors Ford