Unleash your potential to drive further with confidence through the Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans. These plans aim to keep your vehicle running in optimal condition as you drive through regularly scheduled maintenance appointment as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s Guide. There is a maintenance plan that is just right for you, adapting to your driving needs and preferences.
Choose Your Plan
Ford Canada offers various pre-paid maintenance plans to suit differing vehicle needs, so you are sure to find one that is right for you.
- Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP)
- Covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles as outlined in the Owner’s Guide.
- Limited Maintenance Plan (LMP)
- Covers regular maintenance services, such as engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation, for pre-owned vehicles.
To purchase a Ford pre-paid maintenance plan for your vehicle, or for more information, please see your Ford of Canada Dealer.
Reasons To Purchase a Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible
- May be included in your finance contract in most cases
Extended Service Plan
In addition to the pre-paid maintenance plans, a Ford Extended Service Plan is able to cover a wide range of components to bring protection to your vehicle. These plans are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited and are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln dealer across Canada and the United States.
- This extended service plan is the ultimate plan as it covers almost everything with the additional coverage of over 1,000 vehicle components.
- For additional high-tech coverage, this ESP offers 113 covered vehicle components and included roadside assistance. It consists of components covered by PowertrainCARE and BasicCARE plus additional coverage.
- This ESP offers a broader protection with 84 covered components as well as roadside assistance and components covered by PowertrainCARE.
- The powertrain ESP delivers a foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans with 29 covered vehicle components and roadside assistance.
- This ESP is custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners and it covers all engine components included in your diesel engine warranty under the NEW Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- This ESP offers immediate first-day rental service coverage for your vehicle. It also provides roadside assistance and up to 3 days of rental vehicle reimbursement on a covered repair.
Take your mind off the details and trust in the plans that have been set out to protect you and cover you in your time of need. Through the Ford Extended Service Plan as well as the Ford Pre-paid Maintenance plans, you are able to keep your vehicle running at its best, through regularly scheduled maintenance appointments, and trust that you are covered on the go. Learn more about any of these plans by visiting with Watkin Motors Ford.
Watkin Motors Ford